Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday is here let us rejoice

Today is a busy day for me. At church this morning we are celebrating the youth groups called Girl Guards and Sunbeam. The girls will be in their uniforms and take part in the service. I hope to get some great photos.
Before I share my freebie link today, I want to share a LO of my favorite "kid," ok I know she is 21 now, but not in the photos here. I used Karen Wallaces kit "A New Life" which can be purchased at the Scrapping Garden here.



and now onto the freebie. This is day 6 and there is one more day of this blog stroll. Hope you have been enjoying these freebies and that you have checked out the other blogs that are particpating.
Day 6 can be downloaded sorry link has expired
Don't forget to visit these blogs for more blog stroll freebies. Join us Monday October 27th at 9 PM EST for the Fall-oween Festival Finale. It is sure to be lots of fun, lots of goodies, and a few surprises. Check out the informaion here.

Pammy
Cheryl
Pat
Marsha
Caz
Diann

No comments: