Friday, October 24, 2008

wow can you believe it is day 5 already

Falloween seems to be just flying by. Today is day 5 and there are only 2 left. There are 3 opportunities for you to come, chat, and pick up some freebies today. 1PM EST is Falloween recipe crop, 3PM EST is a costume party, and 9PM EST is paper patch crop. Come and join in the fun at the scrapping garden.
My mom and aunt are doing a craft show this weekend and so I will be helping them some. My aunt makes these adorable oven towel dresses out of kitchen towels. They make nice decoration and or gifts. My mom has some crocheted items, some small craft things for the kids to buy, and jewelry that my grannie had made. I hope they do well.
The Salvation Army in Anchorage holds an annual Teddy Bear Tea. This is a major fund raising event for several of the programs in the area including the family transitional shelter, the rehabilitation from alcohol and drugs center, and the cares for kids program. Here is a LO I did showcasing just a few of the over 200 bears that are dressed and auctioned off both in a silent and a live auction.

And now onto the freebie for the day. You can download day 5 Sorry, link has expired.I hope you have been enjoying the freebies and don't forget to visit the other blogs for more gifts.

Pammy
Cheryl
Pat
Marsha
Caz
Diann

No comments: