Saturday, January 31, 2009

One month down can you believe it



I can't believe January is over. It has been one wild ride here in Alaska. We started out the year with 10 days of frigid cold weather. It was in the double digits below the whole 10 days. Then all of a sudden we got what is known as the Pineapple Express and for a whole week it never got below 40 degrees. Yes that's right 40's in January in Alaska. Now it is back to snow and a volcano eruption watch. Like I said, one wild ride.

I have been busy scrapping and want to share a few LO's and also my color challenge freebie. I am privelaged to be on the CT team for The Scrapping Garden, Pat Hall, and Lise Lotte Sunesen. I love to scrapbook and really enjoy showing off the fine kits available. This month I used Kakleidesigns Love Dictionary and PDDesigns Oh Happy Day. Love's Dictionary elements are found here and papers here.

No comments: