Thursday, April 24, 2008

my baby is turning 21

My daughter is turning 21 on Saturday April 26th. I can't believe it. It seems like only yesterday I was holding her in my arms completely ecstatic over a newborn adorable baby girl. The time has gone by quickly. I am very blessed that my daughter has stayed faithful to the Lord Jesus and the church. She is a wonderful caring young lady and that is hard to find among many at her age. I praise the Lord for her everyday. I have been busy scrapping digitally and want to share some recent LO's, one is a gift for my daughter for her birthday. It is photos of each of her first 20 birthdays and then a recent one. The template used is by C Schnieder at sweet shoppe, The kit is "Love is a Journey" by Lise Lotte Sunesen.

I have also been busy doing some heritage LO's. I have really enjoyed scanning old photos of my family and have done several LO's. This one I am sharing is of my dad in his early years. The template is by Jen Maceyunas at scrap outside the box. The kit I am using is by a new designer who has done an awesome job. It is called "Grandma's House" by April Sevigny. It is a huge kit and she has it divided into 2 element and 1 paper kits.


I hope you enjoy these. I will try and post a little more often. You are always welcome to check out my latest LO's in my gallery at the scrappinggarden here
Have a great day and remember God is in control.

No comments: