Saturday, June 7, 2008

I can't believe it is June already.

My the time is slipping away. So much has happened recently and I think I forgot all about this blog. My mom had a freind visit for the month of May and so we went to Seward and also Talkeetna. The day we went to Talkeetna was such an awesome day. Mount McKinley was absolutely gorgeous and clear. For those of you who do not know, Mt. McKinley is the tallest peak in North America. We also saw sheep on the hillside on our way to Seward, as well as some moose. I really do live in the most beautiful place in the world.
I am so excited because I was voted as the team best LO in the scrapping garden for May. I really have not gotten alot of pages done recently with all the visitors and such. Also been working on a sermon for this Sunday as our officers are on vacation. Jessica will be traveling to Washington on the 15th to be on the divisional VBS team there. Paul and I are both attending the Western Bible Conference at the end of this month. It will be a nice time together. He is flying home and I am driving with my mom back home. Then it will be time for camps here and VBS in August. Here is the LO that won team best. Thank you to all who voted for me.

No comments: