Wednesday, February 25, 2009

February is flying by

Do you believe it is the 25th of February 2009. It seems like only yesterday the year was just beginning. I am wanting to share a few things with you that I have read. First is from a book by John Ortberg called "When the game is over, it all goes back in the box." He says, "When my son John was very small, he loved to play with machines and gadgets by the hour. One day when he was 3, he had been working with a tape recording for an hour or so. Finally, he looked at his mom and said, "Mom, you know what the trouble with life is?" "No, I don't. What's the trouble with life?" Then a 3 year old boy sitting on the floor, who had thoroughly reflected on both Fisher-Price technology and the condition of human existence, made one of the most profound observations of life that I have ever heard: "The trouble with life," he said, "is that it doesn't have a rewind button."
That had stuck with me for the past 3 weeks since I read, it. My prayer for myself is that I don't act in a way that would cause me to wish I could rewind. I hope that all I do and say is for God's glory and points to Jesus not me.
The second thing I read in a devotion a few days ago and it says. Dr. M. R. De Haan, founder of RBC Ministries, kept a motto in his office; "Perhaps Today." When we make our daily plans, are we aware that Christ may return? ARe we prepared to meet Him? Matthew 24:44 says to be ready for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect. IF Christ comes today, will you be ready to meet Him? Perhaps Today

And now for my most recent LO's. I have now been asked to do CT LO's for Karen Kleinman in addition to Scrapping Garden, Pat Hall, and Lise Lotte Sunesen. Here are the last few I have done.


Davids Determination is done with Karen Kleinman's new kit called Exquisite Garden.
you can find the elements here, and the papers here.
Mara and Grandma Steele is done with Vintage Valentine by April Sevigny and Marsha Connell(aka froggypond)

1 comment:

Karen Kleiman said...

Hi friend, you have a lovely blog here, and I adore your designs...I also have an award for you in my blog, hugssssssssss