Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Can you believe summer is gone?

Wow I can’t believe it is autumn all ready. The trees are turning yellow, orange, and red. The cool crisp air has returned, and the leaves are falling. We have moved to a bigger place and are getting settled. I know it will be nicer especially for my husband because both cars fit under the carport now. No more cleaning the snow off.

We have started the “40 days of love” at church. I am hoping that it will bring us all closer as a family in Christ. It is very interesting, based on the book called “the relationship principles of Jesus” by Tom Holladay. It is by Rick Warren, the author or Purpose Driven Life.

I have been trying to catch up on scrapbooking from moving, and have gotten a few LO’s done. Here are a few to show you.

looking up to you_tmb

This is my aunt Floy with her great granddaughter Alexandria. The kit is John 3:16 by MagsGraphics

60 and looking good_tmb

my aunt Loveta’s 60th birthday using the Sunshine Beach kit by MagsGraphics

Hope you take a look at these kits and others by her at her store.

No comments: