Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Scrap&PrayAllDay

Wow I just realized it had been 6 weeks since I had been on here. I have been busy getting Christmas sign ups done at the Salvation Army. I have been scrapbooking and wanted to share a few LO’s with you. The first one I did for the quote/Scripture challenge I am in charge of at MooTwo. Here is the LO.

Isaiah 55_12_tmb

I used a darling kit from Deli Scraps by Min found at MooTwo

deliscraps_applepie_preview

This next one is done from the Teddy Bear Tea in Anchorage which helps to provide Life Changing programs by The Salvation Army.

Teddy Bear Tea_tmb

For this LO I used an adorable kit called Felty Teddy Bear from Deli Scraps by Min.

deliscraps_feltyfallfriends_preview600m2

Check these and other great kits out at MooTwo

will post more next week, (my birthday is the 19th). Have a great Thanksgiving.

No comments: