Monday, January 18, 2010

Scrap&PrayAllDay

 

First let me say that my Mother in Law Beth Bentley has gone home to be with the Lord Jesus and will be greatly missed. She was a talented piano player and had played for the Salvation Army for a very long time. She was a loving mother and grandmother, and the family was quite close. She loved the Lord first and foremost and that brings comfort. I and my husband and daughter were all fortunate in that with the help of my family, we all were there for the memorial. My husband and daughter were able to go before she passed on, and they were able to say their good by’s.

Now for some good news. The scrapbook site I am on the CT team for is having a great sale. This week our featured "designer" is the Moo Two Team. For one week only you can get all the Collabs, Megas, QP's, Brag Books, etc. created jointly by our Design Team for only $15! This includes all the PU, CU & S4H collabs - 75 products in all! Click on the image to be taken to the sale page.

mootwo sale

I have not done much scrapbooking lately with all that has gone on, but I did do this one.

iced moose_tmb

I took this photo out on what is called the “Flats,” between here and Anchorage. Hope you all have a great day. God bless you

No comments: